Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Report from Italy


Report from Italy
At first we travelled by plane to the airport in Milan Bergamo and there we were picked up by the bus driver of minibus. We arrived to the hotel San Felice. It is about 25 km from the city Verona in Illasi town. We had pizza in hotel. Next day we met with the teachers and pupils from the hosting school in Tregnago.
After lunch in good restaurant we had easy trekking in Tregnago. At the evening me and  another boy from Romania were picked up by my family. They live in a house far from Tregnago in mountains. I thought they live at the end of the world without internet and with problematic signal. It was little bit shocking for me because I live in the city. On Wednesday me and my Slovak friends were presented our presentation about Devínska Kobyla near Bratislava and we sang 2 songs. In the afternoon we went for easy trekking to Mount S.Pietro, were we could see the pistonieries. On next day  we went to Alps. There were very beautiful view. In family it was better today. They are nice people. Their father is cool guy, mum is funny and with Elena and her brother Tommaso we had a lot of fun. We played games at evening and we went to Giazza for pizza. I think the best for me were the visits of Venezia and Verona. I could visit a lot of beautiful churches – Basilica in Venezia, Tower in Venezia. I saw canals with gondolas, shops full of souvenirs and masks. I bought magnets and mask. At last day I said goodbye with  my hosting family and they gave me some presents typical for their region. I miss them and I am happy to meet so good people like them. It was unbelievable experience for me to visit northern part of this beautiful country Italy.
Nikita Meršenko  Bratislava, Slovakia

No comments:

Post a Comment