Sunday, December 1, 2013


The week in Turkey was amazing. I will never forget this exchange.

I got to know different culture and habits. For example, a novelty for me was taking off shoes next to the door of the house. In Poland we enter to house in shoes. I was first time of my live in mosques and it made a big impression on me. I tasted a lot of new, traditional Turkish dishes. I tried to taste everything. People in Turkey eat everything very sweet with nuts. A great thing was that we went to the  mountains and a short time after that  we were by the sea. In my country it is impossible. All people were really friendly and polite. Despite the difference in age I have a very good contact with my partner - Feride Zeynep. Lessons in Turkey looked so different than in Poland. Students wait for the teacher in a class room and they have all lessons in one class room. When we were in the school all students wanted to meet us but we didn't have so much time. On the last day we  were in Istambul. It is a beautiful city.



 It was a great trip and it’s impossible to say everything by words. I will remember all days and new friends from all countries.  I hope we will spend a  great time in Poland like in Turkey.  Thank you for everything!








No comments:

Post a Comment